Make grilling the perfect steak or roast even easier. The Napoleon Wireless Digital Thermometer will let you know when the meat is done. The temperature probe is made from durable and rust-proof stainless steel connected to the main unit by braided wire to ensure that meals are cooked to perfection. Remove the digital display from the base and bring it with you. The display features easy to use controls and a clip to fasten it to your clothes or apron. This wireless thermometer will display accurate readings from 200 feet away, in English, Spanish, French or German. Whether you are refining your favorite cooking techniques on the barbecue or learning an entirely new way of preparing a meal, Napoleon has the barbecue accessories you need. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- The temperature probe wires are connected by braided wire to ensure perfect operation while used in a hot environment
- Makes barbecue grilling and smoking the perfect meal even easier
- Attach the removable display to your clothes with the clip and monitor the cook from up to 200 feet away
- The durable stainless steel temperature probe is easy to clean and the perfect size for everything from steak to a large roast
- Display languages can be set to English, Spanish, French and German
- Removable digital display has easy to use controls for setting times and temperatures
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.