Legacy Series Hybrid French door gas INNOVECTION® CONVECTION OVEN TECHNOLOGY
oven and broiler on top; Chef door
electric oven and broiler on bottom.
Even, turbulent heat distribution is essential when baking, roasting, and dehydrating food. The American Range Innovection® convection oven technology utilizes a dual convection system to enhance uniform heat distribution throughout the large oven cavity. The strategic placement of the dual Innovection® convection fans ensures consistent heat distribution even when challenged with cooking the largest turkey, ham or roast.
INNOVECTION® CONVECTION OVEN IS GREEN TECHNOLOGY OVEN FEATURES
The highly efficient design of the Innovection® Convection Oven uses less gas than a standard convection oven.
UPPER OVEN - GAS
- Hybrid Wall Oven - best of both worlds - gas and electric combined
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Innovection® Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan mode
- Innovection® System with two convection fans optimizes cooking airflow
- Traditional and convection bake can be controlled to provide a range of 200 F to 500 F
- Two racks glide at 6 cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports
- Two lights in each oven are controlled from front panel switch
- Porcelainized oven interior simplifies cleaning
- Commercial-grade stainless steel construction with welded control panel
- Easy to use analog controls
- Commercial-style French or Classic Chef Doors improve oven access
- Blue light indicates oven functions
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels
LOWER OVEN - ELECTRIC
- Quick preheat times and uniform cooking temperatures are created with a 30,000 BTU Bake Burner
- Inconel® Banquet Broiler provides rapid searing at 1,600 F using 18,000 BTUs
Exclusive Finishes Design your American Range product using Our Custom colors.
- 3,500 Watt Instagrill Broiler reaches searing temperature in 3 seconds
- Concealed 2,200 Watt Bake Element reduces preheat times and creates uniform cooking temperatures
RED BLUE YELLOW BLACK DARK GREY GREEN BROWN WHITE LIGHT GREY DARK BLUE
Sample colors shown above are available as an upgrade. many additional RAL colors are also available. Contact your dealer for more information
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.